Saturday, October 3, 2009

Y'all Better Bundle Up!!

Yup! It's your boy Sean. You already know.. Yes boy and girls, the Fall season is upon us and you can feel that crisp chill in the air, I looove it! Hopefully this will bring some change to the tired, "I tried to look like a jackass today in my skinny jeans, too tight t-shirt and crappy over-accessorized belt buckle" look. I don't know about you, but I think these "children" are starting to look like wallpaper at the movie theater, Starbucks, Pac-Sun and wherever the hell else their moms drop them off at..

Lets bring the freshness back, shall we? In my cd player right now, plain and simple, HOV. It's just that easy, he truly is the greatest to ever do it. Until the next time I layeth the Smackdown on a blog near you, it's been fun. Like I said, you already know, just look for the initials. -SK

No comments:

Post a Comment