Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Happy For You, And Imma Let You Finish, But..


Yaaa boy! Sean in the building, you hear my footsteps outside, I'm coming..
So right off the bat, I'm so fed up with Kayne West (misspelled on purpose). This guy just needs to call up "Fiddy" and ask him where the hell is a good place to hide these days... The latest is that Kayne was backstage and threw a fit over not being offered chicken while on tour...
Is anyone else with me when I say there should be an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option on Mapquest?
If you are into scary movies, check out Paranormal Activity at your theater, IF they offer it. Quite possibly the most horrific film of our time..
I was watching "Cheaters" last night. Ever wonder what would happen if you hired two private investigators to follow each other around all day?
That's all for me, I'm happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but I had one of the best blogs of all time today. -SK

No comments:

Post a Comment