Saturday, October 3, 2009

"2012" for reals? fuck my life..

Its everywhere! Everytime I turn my god damn tv on..boom! Some dude with a funny looking mustache is talking about how the world is going to end..how our very existence as human beings (assholes) is almost up! Time is of the essence people! Get your head out of your ass!!!! Trust me I do have a weird feeling about waking up one morning..especially on my day off,as I'm pouring my milk into my honey bunches of oats..a big fucken massive quake erupts and fucks my day up totally!!!! I'm not really too worried about myself..but I worry about all the kids and women! Especially because I'm going to be a father real soon..but I guess you can't control everything! Anyways..let me leave you with one question.."Do you think the world is going to end in 2012?" Well if it does..I'll be ready..with a marlboro red lit up and a blank expression on my face like "fuck my life!"

Jon B.

No comments:

Post a Comment