Sunday, October 11, 2009

Today is my maf*ckin birfday..

630 am..I was supposed to wake up at 615 but I decided to snooze for a bit and ended up waking up late ass fuck! But I still made it on time. As I walk into work tired as fuck..I think to myself.."Damn I'm 29 today!" Anyways fast forward to about 5pm..so the fam bam and I decide to go hit up TACOS EL GORDO in temecula..I haven't been there before and I gotta tell you..that shit was pretty damn delicious! So if ya haven't had the chance to eat there yet..wtf are you waiting for? I suggest for you guys to go eat at TACOS EL GORDO! I gotta give this place a 9 out of 10! I mean I've been to tijuana more than a few times in my life and the tacos there are the best in the world! Like a nice pair of tits on a cold winter night! TACOS EL GORDO is right up that alley kids! It just doesn't have that great gasoline smell in the air like tijauna..but it will do! I love the fresh smell of gasoline in the morning! So over all I had a pretty relaxing, nice birthday! Now I'm a simple man..and I don't really ask for much. As long as I have my family with me and some good ass tacos on my plate..I'm good to go!

Jon b.

No comments:

Post a Comment