Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"WoW! What a day.."

Well I sure had a long day today! I'm about to knock the fuck out right now. As soon as I got off work, I get a call from my girl as she's crying on the phone telling me that she just got in a car accident! A fricken bus side swipes her driver side! Yes I said a BUS!!!! I was really scared because she is also 8 months pregnant with our son. But thank God my girl and our baby wasn't harmed. She was a bit shakin up, but who wouldn't be after a BIG ass BUS hits your little ass civic!!!! But like a warrior she kept her composure. She even drove her self back home as she followed me on the freeway! She's tough dude!!!! And that's why I love her..

Today I learned that life throws un-expected things at you with a blink of an eye. Even if you get into an arguement with your significant other that very same day,always make sure to let them know that you love them before you walk out that door.

No comments:

Post a Comment