Thursday, November 5, 2009

"Deja Vu"


And im not talking about the strip club you perverts!!!! Lol! Have you ever had deja vu? I swear i've seen a blog like twice on my own page. What is the meaning of a Deja Vu?


1. Psychology. The illusion of already experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.


a. An impression of having seen or experienced something before.

b. Dull familiarity


I've had a few deja vu experiences in my life time.. and im sure you have too! I thought to myself "didnt i just see this, earlier?" I wasnt sure if it was real or just a figment of my imagination. But whatever it was.. that shit was crazy!


Deja Vu touches on the whole question of forgetting a memory, as well as the question of true and false from the psychoanalytic point of view.


With that in mind, I have one question.. "Where the fuck is Waldo?"

No comments:

Post a Comment