Friday, November 27, 2009

"Hod damn,its a new day"

Up to 134 million americans will hit the stores by this sunday!
Our economy is still sluggish at the moment with a double digit unemployment, most people are just happy to be still working. This year I'm more focused and even more determined to save money and spend more accordingly.
If I don't need it why buy it? I might want it, but do I really need it? I haven't even bought a cd for a long time.. What's the point when music is too watered down! I need more flavor in my drink ya dig!? Anyways remember when I told you guys that I went to Best Buy to wait in line for the Black Friday Sales? Well folks..we now have two new laptops! Waiting there kinda sucked but it was well worth it..I guess good things come to those who wait..that's it for now, more new blogs coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment