Wednesday, June 16, 2010

"Jus kick it"

Well a couple of my homies came by my pad to jus kick it and chill for awhile..tha homie Randy slammed tha front all tha way down on his ek coupe..looks way better dood! Makes me want a 96 ek coupe for myself. I test drove my homie Juan's em2, to check out how his Tein Basic full suspension feels like..and i gotta say i like it! Feels really smooth! Just slang me your front lip already man! I need it!!!! Finally my son fell asleep,oh man was he grouchy! Feels good to jus kick it at my house..i'll stop blabbing away now, peep tha pics! peace!

clean ass ek hatch









This whip makes me miss my old eg :(


i've always luv'd this ek..havent seen it in awhile i wonder if tha owner still has it?


nice color combo..


Gotta be one of my favorite EM2's of all time so far..

No comments:

Post a Comment