Wednesday, June 23, 2010

"Here we go again dood,FUCK!!!!"

So my homie Chris just got done taking off my skunk2 pro-s from tha front of my whip cuz we forgot to put those little rubber rings between tha top hat..so every time i would make a turn my spring would rub against tha top hat! Metal to metal is no good! That noise was really bugging tha fuck out of me!!!! Thanks skunk2 for putting that down on their instructions!
here is that little rubber piece from my stock suspension..FML!

It goes right under tha top hat..so now tha spring fits snug and it eliminates that annoying creeking sound while turning..

It took us about 3 times to finally get it right..but now im riding tha way i should be! My only suggestion is if you ever decide to buy skunk2 pro s..make sure to put those rubber rings on before hand to save you tha frustrations of having to go back and re-do it again! Plus those rings act as a cushion for tha spring..thats all for now peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment