Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"oh how i miss her"

Damn sometimes i wonder where tha fuck my 88 ef hatchy is now. I miss my old hatchback, I had tha full jdm front end with a jdm b16 in that thing! Sometimes I regret sellin her but sometimes u gotta give up one thing to get another. She was that stock cream color when I first bought her. Plus she was a 4 speed lol! first thing i did was slamm her on some cheap ass coilovers.. I think on some weapon r's! Damn that was a long time ago. Then I copp'd some 99 si wheels for her,she was looking pretty legit but still only had like 100 horsepower..shit was really slow! but I still whipped her real hard ha ha!!!! I wish I could have taken pics of her but I was stupid and never did, or at least I dont remember where I put my old pics at, I SWEAR I have tha worst memory in tha world dood!!!! Anyways i wanted this blog to be a little tribute to my old hatch so enjoy tha pics.

not my hatch but look at tha before pic:

now check out tha after:


more clean ef pics:)





















You know whats funny? After i sold her to this guy who lived in riverside for $3500.. like a few weeks later some thieves jacked her, and tha new owner found her with tha motor gone,tha whole jdm front end missing,tha wheels off tha car so it was just sitting on blocks! Damn what a waste..but fuck it no need to linger in tha past! Time to move on my friends. I'll tell you one thing though..ohhhhhh how i miss her :(

No comments:

Post a Comment