Thursday, May 27, 2010

"low offset..is what makes tha world go round!"


Dope Rolling shot of this S2K..















LMFAO!













Personally low offset wheels are not for me,but to each is own! I have to admit low offset wheels if executed perfectly..that shit looks dope!!!! Tha times have changed and evolved. It seems like having +40 offset wheels are tha thing of tha past. These days you gotta be rollin with your wheels lookin like there about to fall off lol! Shit looks kinda funny to me..but whatever floats your boat then go for it! Here's some pics of some whips with low offset wheels,enjoy my friends!












This one's for you Juan ha..


This EK Hatch is dope! Im diggin tha purple works,nice touch!




Im really jockin this rsx! Awesomeness!

Mikey's old DC..I wonder where this shet is now????

Clean!





Of course Arnel's EG..Seen this whip a few dozen times at Eibach,shit it tits!













Me likey!

No comments:

Post a Comment