Thursday, December 24, 2009

"finally.."

I cant believe it doods! im a fucken daddy now! my son Damien was just born 3 days ago! I cant really explain it..i guess you dont really know how it feels until it happens to you! So far ive only been getting a few hours of sleep, but it feels good to know that with all the hard work and the late restless nights your doing something to change the world for a better future! At least thats how i feel but you can feel totally different! Who am i to judge? All i know is that we've been blessed with a handsome little fella! And we love him very much! Its kinda funny how your whole thought process changes after having a baby. I see a shit load of things in a totally different light now.. Its really not about me or my girl anymore but its all about my little man ya digg????
Well its Christmas tomorrow im so excited! Our first Christmas as a family! Crazy how time passes you by!
Funny how i had to learn how to wipe my own ass and now im wipin my sons lol!!!! Im just on my grown man shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment